Tuesday 1 December 2009

Four weeks later....

I can hardly believe that four weeks have now passed since I received my amazing 'spare part'. I thought a quick progress check would be appropriate as we enter December and I continue to celebrate the loss of the grinding arthritic pain. I can now




  • walk around the house with only one stick.
















  • stand confidently with NO STICKS (but only when it is safe to do so)!
















  • stand and iron again with pleasure.













      • mop the kitchen floor.














      • walk to the local shops and back again (approximately 1 mile).


      No wonder I feel so excited!





      2 comments:

      1. Iron with pleasure? Are you sure I'm your daughter?!

        ReplyDelete
      2. glad you are doing so well, but hang on, surely that's too much housework and not enough having fun with that new hip!

        ReplyDelete