Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fresh Optimism

I feel the time has come to concentrate on the matter in hand and so blogs will probably cease now until I return home with my new, improved, high tech, artificial hip joint. For those born this week the future looks good for worn out body parts. You may like to look at the following link for a glimpse of how science and technology will improve the quality of life for ageing people across the world. More power to their replacement elbows!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/6376017/Grow-your-own-body-parts-could-herald-in-the-age-of-the-active-centenarian.html

A new spirit of determination has possessed me this evening...no boudoir for me. I'll be climbing the stairs to bed on my return and improving my mobility at the same time. Nice blinds though in the dining room. Huge thanks to WPH. He and I will enjoy entertaining in our 'boudoir ' salle a manger!

Bye for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment