Sunday 1 November 2009

Final Preparations

I thought I needed to write a final post before I say farewell for a few days....

The anti MRSA medication precautions have been used and I am ready for hospital life from 7.30am tomorrow morning.


My suitcase is packed and holds essentials as well as Treats!


'Treats?' I hear you ask.

My secret is out....I wonder if they are allowed?



Something to while away the time (when I am not doing physio of course!



And some very special home made cards from Livvy and Alex....






The phone calls and emailed messages of support from family and friends have been a fantastic help. Thank you!
As for WPH, (seen here having some much needed R and R, before he cooks pasta and meatballs tonight), what would I have done without him?



I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you liked Werthers Originals!! I will be up with more treats and cards for you later in the week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope it goes well for you tomorrow, and best wishes for a speedy recovery xoxo

    ReplyDelete